S7 200 PLC Program uploading problem

aliturk

Hi dears I am facing problem during program upload on S7 200 (226 cpu)microwin 4 sp9 closes on 100% I try to upload data blocks, its ok, System locks its ok, but program block did not upload, although progress goes upto 100%, then microwin closes.
my cpu is not chinees version, please help me

s7 200 program uploading problem

thanks for reply
I am using window XP SP3
Microwin V4 SP9
CPU 6ES7 216-2BD23-0XB0.
No password on CPU is set, and it is not CN version

When I start to upload program from PLC to PC communication established successfully, when it goes up to 100% microwin closes.
I tries separately data block as well as system lock uploaded successful but program block reached to 100% microwin closes.

please help me out

I seem to remember a long ago I had a regular CPU ("non-CN"... non-chinese CPU) where I still had to change the microwin language to Chinese to upload.

Otherwise, if you have the install disc of Microwin you can try the following:

Reinstall Microwin SP9
Reinstall but install with SP8
Install on another computer or virtual machine

I seem to remember a long ago I had a regular CPU ("non-CN"... non-chinese CPU) where I still had to change the microwin language to Chinese to upload.

Otherwise, if you have the install disc of Microwin you can try the following:

Reinstall Microwin SP9
Reinstall but install with SP8
Install on another computer or virtual machine
Haven't you this version ''4.0.9.25'' step 7 microwin?

S7 200 plc program uploading issue

Thanks dear for reply,
I have tried with microwin V4, SP8 problem not solved, then try microwin v4, sP9, again same behaviour. MY CPU is germany.
I have tried to change microwin language as well as system regional language to chinees but no result.

Thanks dear for reply,
I have tried with microwin V4, SP8 problem not solved, then try microwin v4, sP9, again same behaviour. MY CPU is germany.
I have tried to change microwin language as well as system regional language to chinees but no result.
Welcome brother. If the CPU is made by Germany then you must regional language setting Germany. Otherwise not work.