S7-200 PLC program to catch the pulse

sdmnishu

Lifetime Supporting Member
i Have an S7-200 plc and an single pushbutton.

when pushbutton is pressed for the first time output 1 should activate.

when pushbutton is pressed for the Second time output 2 should activate.

when pushbutton is pressed for the third time output 3 should activate.

when pushbutton is pressed for the fourth time output 1 should activate and the cycle needs to be continued.

can anyone let me know the procedure to Program the siemens S7-200 PLC...?

kindly let me know if you know the answer... lets see whether you can answer the school work

Hello

There would be several ways it could be done. Seeing you might just be starting out, you might be working on learning timers and counters. Using a counter with compare instructions would be one way to go.

Regards

kindly let me know if you know the answer... lets see whether you can answer the school work
I know I do know the answer, there's even more than one way to solve this. But then I have proved myself in industry and training during almost 30 years. But up until now, if I need help I will humbly ask for it. Arrogance doesn't help anybody.

The S7-200 has a few things looking like:

-( )-
-|P|-
-| |-
-|/|-

Above each of these you can assign memory locations.
By placing these items, linked to the correct memory locations in the correct order will achieve what you are looking for.

solution

i planned to use counters but it did not work..

i mean the counter which cates the value upto 3 but again the cycle back to one cannot be continued