PowerFlex70 via CNET

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
for the life of me I cannot remember which parameters to configure in a PF70 to control the drive speed and start/stop via CNET. I have 3 drives all on CNET and all configured and scheduled properly. The reference manual is not very straight forward on how the drive should be controlled via DPI Port 5 the Comm20C module.
I had to leave the drives configured using Digital In 2 as RUN and speed reference via Preset 7 in order to control the drives.

Can anyone help me out please?

• You need to set PAR 90 to DPI Port 5 on PF70
  • You need to enable Logic Mask PAR 276 DPI Port 5 bit 5 on PF70
  • Set PAR 361 to 366 to “Not Used” on PF70
  • Go to your RsLogix5000 Program, then go to controller program scoped tags and check the VFD “Add on Profile”.
  • Logic Command Word bit 0 = stop, bit 1 = start