Citect 7.2 and Mitsubishi FX

ivo.maenen

I have a small demo-project between Citect and the FX-cpu. There is serial-communication possible, this is tested! Changing the status of an input can be made visible on the Citect-screen.

But when I want to change a merker via a tag inside Citect, there is no change inside the plc-program. This merker M1 is only used to make an output high. By the way, there are no compilation-error's on this tag (=> M1).

My question is: can I do this; set a merker via a tag and see this action inside the plc-program?

Thank you for quick reply.
communication issue solved but in Express Wizard which driver,manufacturer or model I select for FX2n because in the list mitsubishi is not their...

I selected:

mitsubishi > melsec-fx-series-general > serial (point to point)

adress = 1

After I had finished the setup I needed to go to:

communications > IO-devices

and changed the protocol to:

MelsecF

Regards,

Ivo Maenen