Stl/scl

duckie112

Hi, I have a small problem with converting my STL code into SCL to work with my S7-1200 PLC.
Code:
L mw10
L 1000
*I
T mw12
This is the code I want to convert to SCL but don't know anything about SCL actually. All my Function Blocks have calculations similar to this. If someone could help me with this 1 I would appreciate it.

Start with the person who ordered the S7-1200 plc:)
I already told he made a bad decision :)
This problem is solved anyway just a simple
"result":=ABS(tag+tag);
But now I got trouble with making this calculation in a SCL code
Code:
  L     MW    78                    //days to hours
      L     24
      *D    
      L     MW    76                    //add current hours
      +D    
      L     60                          //hours to mins
      *D    
      L     MW    74                    //add current minutes
      +D    
      L     60                          //mins to secs
      *D    
      L     "Seconden Up Total"         //add current secs
      +D    
      L     1000                        //convert to ms
      *D    
      T     "Tijd uptime"               //gives result in #time

Tijd uptime := (((((((MW 78 * 24) + MW 76) * 60) + MW 74) * 60) + Seconds Up Total) * 1000)

Like that?
As I said, it's easier to convert to LAD.
So far there's nothing you've mentioned that can't be handled with LAD.

Tijd uptime := (((((((MW 78 * 24) + MW 76) * 60) + MW 74) * 60) + Seconds Up Total) * 1000)

Like that?
As I said, it's easier to convert to LAD.
So far there's nothing you've mentioned that can't be handled with LAD.
:D yay thank you and i should look into LAD then I normally only program in FBD or STL
So far I got an Pseudo Random Generator aswell. Is that possible to in LAD? If so I should try that 1 out

Sorry to the OP for the brief tangent...

Ouch V10.5! Had a big problem with that last week. Did a program compare, failed so I uploaded from PLC. Re checked compare, all ok. Made program modification, re downloaded to PLC. PLC faulted with startup OB NIL_PTR fault. Converted program to V11 and chucked away my V10.5 :cry:

Go V11 SP2 Update 3 and firmware update your PLC's to V2.2 (Online progamming enabled). Have just gone through that exercise last week site wide. It actually feels like the 1200 meets expectations now. Just missing the xref through the DB's but no doubt that will come.