Connection problem with WinCC to S7-300

Iman

Hey Guys,
I've connected a s7-300 CPU315-2DP with MPI interface to WinCC and can read a bit address like M50.0, But when I use TCP/IP interface with CP 343-1 I couldn't read the bit address. I've checked the rack and slot address and I'm sure they are correct. Also I can ping the PLC and communicate through TCP/IP with Simatic Manager but with WinCC I've the problem.I've used Channel Diagnosis and got this error code 4116. It says "the rack/slot number not configured properly" but I'm sure about these configuration, the other related issue for this error is "Number of maximum permissible connection exceeded on th AS", I've checked this and I have 1 PG Communication, 1 OP Communication and 12 Standard Communication. Is it my problem related to the permissible connection? If yes, So why I do have the connection with MPI?

Most the rack = 0 and CPU slot = 2

In teh hardware config in the plc you van change the communication Job number to OP's
Are the IP settings correct in Wincc and the PLC ?

You mean I should address the central CPU? I thought,the address should be for CP 343-1. So I'll try this address may be it works!
Yes, I've checked the IP address in both side and all of them were correct.

As you've said, I've changed the slot address and wrote the address of central CPU instead of Communication Processor and it has worked properly
Thanks a lot