MVI56-MNET Problem with connection

desa

Hello, I have an MVI56-MNET module, which is installed together with EN2TR, with a subnet of ~10, all instructions have been added to the project, the MNET module has been given a subnet of ~20, which is connected in Stratix. But through the prosoft Builder program I cannot reach the MNET module and in the diagnostic overview I do not see the device, although I see its IP address on the network. My module has 1 port for ethernet, and one port for Cfg. Is this module configured only via the Cfg port or can it be configured remotely via ethernet?
Thanks for answers.

The MVI56-MNET is an older module that was replaced 10+ years ago by the "Enhanced" MVI56E-MNET.

The enhanced modules have only one Ethernet port, but can be downloaded to using RSLinx paths like through a ControlLogix backplane. That feature is called "CIP Connect" and was more important back when ControlNet was still common.

The older MVI56-MNET has four total RJ45 jacks on the module. The top one, offset a little to the left, is the Ethernet port used for Modbus/TCP communications.

The top of the three other jacks is labeled "CFG". Even though it is an RJ-45 style jack, it is a serial port, not an Ethernet port. Prosoft modules have come with an RJ45/DB9 Female adapter for decades, for use with this port.

As far as I know, the CFG serial port is the only way to download a Prosoft Configuration Builder configuration file to the module.

The MVI56-MNET is an older module that was replaced 10+ years ago by the "Enhanced" MVI56E-MNET.

The enhanced modules have only one Ethernet port, but can be downloaded to using RSLinx paths like through a ControlLogix backplane. That feature is called "CIP Connect" and was more important back when ControlNet was still common.

The older MVI56-MNET has four total RJ45 jacks on the module. The top one, offset a little to the left, is the Ethernet port used for Modbus/TCP communications.

The top of the three other jacks is labeled "CFG". Even though it is an RJ-45 style jack, it is a serial port, not an Ethernet port. Prosoft modules have come with an RJ45/DB9 Female adapter for decades, for use with this port.

As far as I know, the CFG serial port is the only way to download a Prosoft Configuration Builder configuration file to the module.

Yes, I read it, but it doesn’t indicate what settings should be set for communication, it seems like it should be RS-232, but the speed and other things are not indicated.
I use a bundle of RJ/DB-9 + cable rs-232 + MOXA Uport 1150