Batteries for ControlLogix Controllers $$ ??

Rob S.

I just received a quote for batteries for ControlLogix Controllers , and I was shocked by the price.

The 1756-BA1 is $79.92 ea. and the 1756-BA2 is $83.47 ea.

Have any of you purchased these from any battery warehouses ?
If so , where do you recommend getting them.

Thanks so much for your help.

The BA1, I beleive is for the L1 and L55 processors. The BA2, I think was for the L6x Processors. Did you look on the web? I saw BA1 batteries for < $20. But I don't know their quality. The BA1 is a 3V lithium with a wired connector.

Similar Topics

Hi all, our company is in need of several slc 500 batteries, 1747-ba. the Allen Bradley price is $200 each !! does any one know where we can get...
Replies
Views
How has your experience been using non-Allen Bradley 1756-BA2 batteries? Would you use them in all instances, or limited applications? Any other...
Replies
Views
I have to replace batteries in multiple types of processors. Maybe this is a stupid question but do I need to remove power from the processor...
Replies
Views
Dears, for indoor located PLC cabinet, my preference is to use UPS for supplying the PLC cabinet, PLC cabinet is located indoor and the UPS will...
Replies
Views
Hello, we are due to replace some SLC5/05 batteries (more than 10). Our local AB dealer wants over $150 per battery. I can get compatible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom