Best way to connect an SLC 5/03 to Ethernet?

electro89

I'm trying to connect an SLC 5/03 from the RJ45 (DH-485) port to Ethernet. Is there some kind of module or converter available to do this? I need a solution other than replacing it with the SLC 5/05.

There was a post made in 2004 about this, but it seems all the online stores that were posted have shut down, or discontinued the product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Martino

Similar Topics

May be this is not the best place to ask but I know no other place to ask. What brand do you use? What is the brand with the best quality/price ratio?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking into the possibility of giving our craft team the ability to program one of our production lines 'wirelessly'. There are 7...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am going to need to use HART multi-drop in order to handle a series of Vega Radar units. There are a lot of options and I'm wondering what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom