What are the best value/price wires/cables to connect sensors

Turck is high quality, but definitely for a price. I only buy Turck if required.

I've tried Pepperl+Fuchs and Phoenix Contact cables, I like both so far, and both were about half the price of Turck.

Slightly different yet related question, what's the best cordset with a Class I Div 2 (UL or FM) rating on the connectors?

Similar Topics

I have examples from Logix 500 of how to do a slow increase to the speed reference value, while the operator is holding down a button on the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi All, With AB RsLogix PID: What is the best way to reset the output to a specific value. For now i'm overwriting the PID.DATA[0] but i'm not...
Replies
Views
I've got an array valve_set which has a data type of BOOL[32]. I've got another array valve_set_init which also has a data type of BOOL[32]. I'd...
Replies
Views
I am looking for ideas regarding a complete solution that would calculate energy consumption for a given industrial customer and would assist...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom