Move instruction Direct Soft32

Hey guys,
Im struggling getting used to the direct soft software. Can someone enlighten me on their move and compare instruction. I have always used Allen bradley. Simply trying to count the number of cycles with a counter and then evaluate the counter at different counts.

1. My site with a bit of intro to AD PLCs for someone familiar with AB

2. A move - if being done with low level instructions, would be a LD box (which brings a value into the accumulator) followed by an OUT box (which sends the accumulator value to a destination). By the way, the OUT of a number is done by typing OUT then Enter, then the '/' key to change the OUT from the bit format to the word format. Then you can enter the V register of the destination.

3. If you use the IBox instructions then MOVEW and MOVED are available as single box instructions similar to the MOV command in AB.

4. Compare - inline compares of single word values can be performed. Otherwise there are box compare instructions for the various number types. These affect the condition flags which can be used to affect the following logic.