toshiba vf-fs1 modbus help

2004sk4

I am trying to get the onboard modbus rtu to work on the vf-fs1 toshiba inverter with a ab ml1400 plc.
the drive was initilized and programmed as followed
cnod 2 (rs485 communication)
fnod 4 (rs485 communication)
f802 1 (modbus address)
f829 1 (modbus communication)
f870 1 (command 1)
f871 3 (frequency command)
f875 2 (output frequncy)
f876 3 (output current)
f877 1 (status information)
f878 5 (alarm information)
f879 11(output motor speed monitor)
I powered the drive down as manual state also
I have use modscan 32 to seeing if it is commincating but so far no luck. The commincation wires were switched just to make sure
I am having no luck and figured i am overlooking something simple.
please advise

I contacted toshiba. The addresses in the drive are hex. I used a app in phone and converted them. The modscan is reading the drive now. Still working which bit have to be turned on for it to work but i am making progress.