Rockwell CLX Interface with Toshiba VFD

I know that drive has a Modbus/TCP interface, but the I/O is strictly isolated.

If you want to connect over a network to pull status and monitoring data, use a n MVI56-MNET module from Prosoft.

On the physical side, use relay outputs (1756, POINT, FLEX, whatever) and install an isolator between the PLC and the drive for the 0-10V analog references.

This drive doesn't have any of the sophisticated parameterization or integration over the network that you'd see with a PowerFlex 7000.

Similar Topics

I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
Dear Automation guys, Im quite new to Rockwell. I have to do the migration of logic from PLC-5/40 to CLX L71 CPU. So far: - I have done exports...
Replies
Views
I am considering switching some of our future machine builds from the CLX L16 to Micro 850. It's about half the price with our current pricing...
Replies
Views
Hej Suddenly my communication between my SCADA and my 2 CLX is not working properly. I use RSLinx gateway for the communication, but suddenly...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom