RS View 32 project not communicating with PLC

srv

I copied one project from one computer to another computer.I configured RS linx software,but it is not communicating with PLC.I observed all configurations are same as the other project which i copied,Any body please advise me how we can communicate a RS view 32 project just copied from one computer to another computer

It's been a while, but the communication may be also using DDE/OPC topics not existing in the new machine. Have you looked at RSLinx DDE/OPC topic configuration in the old versus the new?

Similar Topics

I have a factorytalk view studio 6.1. But all my runtime files are 5.1. I have installed factorytalk view studio 5.1 But whenever I try to...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
We have a PanelView 1000 2711P-RP1A Series E Rev G that failed and won't power up. Unfortunately, this is a large and complex application and...
Replies
Views
So I have converted a Machine Edition project to a Site Edition project. The problem is that apparently when you convert, some project components...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a problem that happening with FactoryTalk View Studio SE (V12) (Network Distributed). If i create a new project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom