help on ladder logic for slc500

adelapaz

hey whats up
i am currently learning how to use an allenbradly slc 500 and i need alittle bit of help on a project the project is turning one light on for 5 seconds and when that light goes off another light comes on for 3 seconds i have an idea on how to enter this in the program i just want to compare what i have with whatever help i get. thank you

adelapaz said:
hey whats up
i am currently learning how to use an allenbradly slc 500 and i have an idea on how to enter this in the program i just want to compare what i have with whatever help i get. thank you

Excellent...
Just post it here so we can discuss it. :cool:

First you need a watch and two switches and two lights....

Really, we would be glad to help you, but if your in the learning mode its best to get a PLC and put it in. Yours is a very simple problem; post a drawing of it here like panac_mode said and youll get lots of attention! Also you may want to review the LEARN PLCS link at the top of this page.

Good luck with it.