Synchronization, increaze on 20%

Valera

Conveyor 2 is running in compliance with next machine 3. PEW1 is output of speed machine 3 for conveyer 2. Speed of conveyor 2 is not enough for delivering of bottles to machine 3. My solving is increasing of value PEW1 in 1.2.
L PEW1
== 0
SPB ZERO
ITD
DTR
RTD
DTI
T DB51.DBW76 // for next chains
BEU
ZERO: T DB51.DBW76 // for next chains

Is it true?

Welcome to the Forum!

Valera,
I know you are a student and that is not a real problem for us here on the forum. Especially when a student posts some of their work for comment and such. However, I am not familiar with the code you posted and there may not be many who are. Tell us what kind of computer/PLC you are programming and what language you are using and then some who do know about such things may be able to address your problem with real help. I, for one, am a PLC ladder logic programmer and have very little programming experience with other languages.
And again, Welcome to the forum.

Step 7 STL

Step 7 v5.2 STL

L PEW1 //Output of speed of master machine.
L 10 //Increase value of PEW1
/I
L 12
*I // in 20 %.
T DB51.DBW76 // Send to next chains for processing.

Valera,

Your program looks fine to me. You read the analog input and multiply it with 1.2 and the transfer it to the DB.

You may considder if wear and tear of either of the conveyors/chains will have an effect on your calculation. I mean, after one year, would you need to adjust the multiplier? You may need to include some operator-adjustable feature.

DB51.DBW76 is processed in next chains of FCs. In fact, in real there is not enough speed of conveyer 2 for delivering of bottles to enter of TERMOWRAPPING machine 3 therefore I have to increase speed of conveyer 1.
I only wanted to know optimal code for it.

Just a thought:

You say that conveyor 2 is not fast enough. And your program does a multiplier. But is a proportional error or is it a bias error?

If it's the latter one - or it also needs to compensate for a bias error, you have to do something. Either add the bias value or ensure that your two systems runs at exactly the right speed at minimum input.

I can't remember if you'll run into problems multiplying a PEW by 12 - you may hit the roof of allowed values in a Word. If you multiply the PEW by 12, I think you should move the PEW into a DBW first and then multiply.

If you start dividing by 10 you will have a greater error on the result, but your code will be shorter as you do not have to first move the PEW to a DBW. So its a little bit up to how accurate you need your conveyors to be.

Finally you may even have to considder whether your conveyor 2 will be affectet by shifting loads. Again, you may need to apply some adjustable multiplier.