or part numbers, source etc
I currently have the following panels needing backlights,
An E700/710
E900 Touch screen,
E1060
E150

also does anyone have any hardware manuals/schematics for this range of hmis

Last edited:
www.beijerelectronics.com / Support / Online Support / Operator Systems / Exter/E1000 / in right hand pane Manuals / EXTER Operator Panels Service and Maintenance Manual (MAEN757C)

Has all the part numbers.

For the older HMIs I might be able to dig through my backup files.

I have a number of old E series (900, 700, 300) I also may have a 1060 LCD screen complete with back light, by the way very often the almost none existent back light on the E900 is just the foil "reflector" coiled around the tube just remove it & it gives enough light.
I will see if they are still in my cupboard don't know how you could collect them though, let me find them first, if you send me a private message maybe we can sort something out.