Mitsubishi (Beijers) E615 HMI & recipes

doomsword

I have some old project on Beijers E615 panel, do you know how I can see recipes? I'm unable to locate it in a project, am I missing something? I see that you need to specify a folder for it, is it possible that I need original folder to see recipes?

There is a utility called HMI Tools you can use this to download the recipes to a pc, assuming the recipes are in the HMI they are usually in a directory called Default, these are CSV type files and can be loaded into excel however these will only give you decimal values of the data the top line tells you the D locations and length the data is written to or read from.
There are two ways the recipes are created/downloaded, 1 by the HMI using he function keys and one by using the plc program to set up the registers and number of registers to save to the file