Dnet i/o module config shows <Not Used>

DairyBoy

Hi all. I'm creating a network offline with a 1769SDN and 1790D i/o modules. I'm seeing a message -common to all i/o modules- that I don't recall seeing before but maybe I never noticed it. For example, I have a 16 way o/p module as the base unit with a 16 way o/p extension module. I've adjusted the i/o byte count in the scanner to suit the extra data but in the i/o module's i/o summary tab, although the byte count is as expected (i/p=0; o/p=4) when I drill down (click the + symbol) for the extension module, whereas the base module shows the word <DATA> in the description column, for the extension it's <NOT USED>. Does anyone know whether this changes when it's all up & running? Or have I missed an entry somewhere?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Guys How would I configure a 1734 ADN ethernet adaptor module in device net? In the parameters dialog box, would it be an input plus all the...
Replies
Views
What are the major differences between an a Allen Bradley 1771-SDN Firmware B card , and Firmware C cards. We have currently have Series C...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Working on a small project. We are trying to use (/ get rid of) old hardware we have lying around. I am trying to get an old 2.04...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm configuring a dnet network for 1790D series i/o blocks. In order to keep the node count to a minimum to allow for future expansion...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for some advice regarding the correct steps that should be taken if I was to replace an existing (but now obsolete) Third...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom