Micromaster 440, access level 4

Plc_User

Im using Starter version 4.0 working with Micromaster.

I need to modify the parameters p1715 and p1717.[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]
[/FONT][/FONT], but I need acces level 4 (Service) wich is enabled by password.
Does anybode has an idea what that password could be, and how does it have to be entered?

As a last resort, you can make a list of all Parameter Settings, then reset the Micromaster 440 to its factory default settings (resetting Service password also).
3 Functions Issue 10/06
MICROMASTER 440 Operating Instructions
78 6SE6400-5AW00-0BP0

When commissioning, initially, a quick or series commissioning should be carried out. The actual application should only be commissioned if the drive inverter –
motor combination provides a satisfactory result.
If the drive is to be commissioned from a defined state, then the drive inverter can be reset to the initial state when it left the plant. This is done as follows:

�� Reset parameters to the factory setting

3.5.9 Parameter reset to the factory setting
The factory setting is a defined initial state of all of the drive inverter parameters. The drive inverters are shipped from the factory in this state. The drive inverters have the following default settings:
�� Control via the digital inputs
a) ON/OFF via DIN1
b) Direction of rotation reversal via DIN2
c) Fault acknowledgement via DIN3
�� Setpoint input via analog input 1
�� Signal output via the digital outputs
a) Fault active via DOUT 1
b) Warning active via DOUT 2
�� Actual frequency via the analog output
�� The basic V/f characteristic is the control mode (P1300 = 0)
�� Induction motor (P0300 = 1)
When appropriately connected-up and with the appropriate motor – drive inverter combination, MICROMASTER drive inverters are ready to run when shipped from the factory without requiring any additional parameterization. You can re-establish the initial state at any time by carrying-out a parameter reset to the factory setting. This undoes all of the parameter changes which were made since the drive inverter was supplied.

This value is designated as "Def" in the parameter list.