SIEMINS micromaster 440 not starting

yusufkhaled

Hi All
I have the SIEMINS micromaster 440 not starting good several times then start after 1 to 2 hours .
so I took the AOP kit and opend it >> there is a battery I changed it >>> then I put it on its place >>> nothing good .. motor no run .. AOP need pc connection .. I have no ...
I tried to put external potinchemetre on terminals 1/2/3/4/ . start on-off on terminals 5/9 >>> not working
thanks for any help

Hi Kalle
Yes the AOP working but it shows that (no language selected ) connect to Pc.
something like so

thanks

1 let me tell you that it was working some times

2 the inverter not connected to anything ells . only to motor

3 could I start the motor without AOP ??

I've had this happen when the pins on the connector for the AOP get bent, they are very fragile and too exposed. The AOP might power up if the right pins make contact, but the other bent (or broken) pins cause it to do strange things. When it did work, it turned out that it was because the connector became disconnected completely, so the drive ran without the AOP, which it can do by the way.

Thanks Mr. Jaref ... no pins broken
Thanks Mr. Kalle ...
I have tow messages on the screen
First is. .. no language bluked
connect to PC.

Secand ... AOP slave to PC.
P when done

That what I have
Thanks
Yusuf

Use the AOP to investigate the last 4 warnings:
r2110[0] : Recent Warnings --, warning 1
r2110[1] : Recent Warnings --, warning 2
r2110[2] : Recent Warnings -1, warning 3
r2110[3] : Recent Warnings -1, warning 4

It is also possible that the MM440 wont start because it doesnt receive a valid start command.
When the MM400 wont start, use the AOP to check the control words r0054 and r0055 and the status words r0052 and r0053.

It is also possible that the MM440 receives a zero for the speed setpoint.

I would NOT touch the internal of the MM440, for example changing any capacitors.

I also recommend to get the PC serial link kit, and user the STARTER software to diagnose the drive.

Use the AOP to investigate the last 4 warnings:
r2110[0] : Recent Warnings --, warning 1
r2110[1] : Recent Warnings --, warning 2
r2110[2] : Recent Warnings -1, warning 3
r2110[3] : Recent Warnings -1, warning 4

It is also possible that the MM440 wont start because it doesnt receive a valid start command.
When the MM400 wont start, use the AOP to check the control words r0054 and r0055 and the status words r0052 and r0053.

It is also possible that the MM440 receives a zero for the speed setpoint.

I would NOT touch the internal of the MM440, for example changing any capacitors.

I also recommend to get the PC serial link kit, and user the STARTER software to diagnose the drive.
Thank you Mr Jesper

Now I have a new AOP and trying to start ., but I have the first problem is that the inverter AOP restart when I pushing the start potton.
Crazy problem

Thanks for all

I am thinking to change the inverter. I think that the inverter is dead
Thanks again
Yusuf

Here is a wild shot.
Check for loose connections in the power wiring.
If there is a bad connection the wire in question becomes a powrful noise radiating antenna.
So every time the drive tries to start it gets zapped, or the AOP gets zapped.

Here is a wild shot.
Check for loose connections in the power wiring.
If there is a bad connection the wire in question becomes a powrful noise radiating antenna.
So every time the drive tries to start it gets zapped, or the AOP gets zapped.

Thanks again Mr. Jesper
All connecctions good. There is no noise. Every thing is good. But no start
I put the inverter to the reset factory point .... but nothing good
To reset factory defult by changing the parameters
P0010 =30
P0970 =1
And so. .... but not working
So I want to change the inverter today morning to anew one ABB GERMANY
Thanks a lot
Yusuf