Bar and line graphs Crimson

Nick517

I have my crimson program set up to the DSP and to a danfoss vlt drive over RS485. I have a read only integer tag to display the RPM and a read/write integer tag for the drive frequency.

I have set buttons to raise and lower the frequency when pressed and the RPM is increased or decreased on the drive accordantly.

I have set a data log to record the RPM and Frequency on 30 second intervals and these are logged to a CSV file on the CF card.

I wanted to show a live bar or line graph on the GUI to display the changes of the data.

I dragged the line graph from the primitives menu onto the GUI and tried to assign the RPM and Frequency tags onto the graph but a dialogue box says "this expression must be array element"

Is there a way to create the graph from the log files without creating an array as the results are already there and though they could be pulled from there and shown on a graph. Can a graph be made with code? Any advice will be great.

For some reason the trend viewer is causing problems with crashing. I have dragged it onto the display and selected the tag for the data i wish to display. But when ever i select to view it the dsp crashes and resets itself