online editing toolbar has dissapeared!

Hey guys, my online editing toolbar has dissapeared. Everything else is fine and I can edit with the drop downs. I have logix 5000. I have checked behind windows, moved all my other toolbars and still no luck. Now everytime I load up logix it is not there. Any ideas?

Try holding down the ctrl and shift keys as logic 5000 is launching. This resets the config of the program.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. Is the PLC CJ1M CPU13 capable of online editing? Or only downloads that will stop the PLC? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know if WAGO 750-8100 with e!****pit supports online editing? Thank you.
Replies
Views
I have been asked to extensively modify a piece of machinery that is very mission critical to the operation, thus not allowed much downtime or...
Replies
Views
In the last two months I have had an issue after making some online changes between the software and an Schneider M221 PLC via ethernet network...
Replies
Views
I was wondering, is possible to remove IO_AIN and replace the instruction with another one without getting offline in RS Logix 5000
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom