Omrom - CPU CJ1M CPU13 - Online Editing Help

Codorna

Hello everyone.

Is the PLC CJ1M CPU13 capable of online editing?
Or only downloads that will stop the PLC?

Thank you.

No problem - all modern Omron PLCs can be edited online - you have to take it out of run mode into monitor mode and all is good.

You can online edit a CJ1M with no issue.

Keep in mind this is editing existing ladder. You'll need stop the PLC and cycle power to change settings. You'll need to stop the PLC to add a new ladder section.

Similar Topics

Hi, Need help here. I am trying to connect to Omrom CQM1 cpu 21 using a serial cable. I am using CX programmer 5.0. I have scanned the baud...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, A client has asked us to change a bit of logic on his PLC. Our job is to put a new transmitter, reading it with Modbus RTU. He...
Replies
Views
Hello members, Just wondering, is it possible i want to upload program (backup) from PLC CPU Omron CQM1 to laptop during RUN mode key selection...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a used Omron CPM2C (with CIF01). It is password protected and I don't know the password. Is it possible to clear it, so that I...
Replies
Views
hello all.... i been working with wincc HMI which connect to Omron PLC ch200he.. i facing a problem that ..i cant connect more than 1 HMI to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom