Machine Expert Basic Online Editing issue

MurrayR

In the last two months I have had an issue after making some online changes between the software and an Schneider M221 PLC via ethernet network.
On going offline the software tells me that I have a communications error.
The first time it happened I found that the PLC code was missing from the PLC and had to be reinstalled.
Today the PLC did not go out of the run mode but all the counter and timer presets were zero. Click on the timer showed me the original preset. Re entering the preset and applying the change corrected the issue for the 28 timers.
I have made online changes to these PLC's for more than two years.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Similar Topics

Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Machine expert - basic with an M221 PLC. I have two 16 bit modbus registers coming in and I want to convert to a 32bit real...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im about to pull of all my hair over this: With this ladder i try to make a retained timer, with the possibility to reset it. But the...
Replies
Views
I've searched and I can't find anywhere to trigger a compilation of the program without going into simulation mode and back out. Does any one...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom