RS Logix 5000 Toolbar Issues

Tim Ganz

I am using RS Logix 5000 V17, and I have somehow messed up my controller organizer layout. I know how to turn the controller organizer on and off, but the layout is messed up, and even when I go to view / toolbars and do the restore to the factory layout, it still does not fix this issue.

What can I do to resolve this?

From another thread:
To reset RS5000 to factory default settings - internal settings and registry entries, close all instances of RS5000 on your machine. Then open RS5000 by holding ctrl+shift and pressing enter on the executable icon (do not let go of ctrl+shift keys yet). Once RS5000 opens with the start page present, let go of "ctrl+shift" keys. RS5000 has now been reset to factory default settings.

Cheers

Mark