plc programming?

Do i need to have complete knowledge of control panel to program a plc?
You don't have to, but if the PLC you're programming is controlling the devices in the control panel you'd better.

Put it this way. If you write a PLC program without knowing anything about the devices being controlled by that program, how can you tell if it's working properly?

i am new to the plc programming. can you tell me something about siemens-200cn? what are the applications it can be used for? and how it can be programmed?

can you tell me something about siemens-200cn?
It's the Chinese version of the Siemens S7-200 PLC.
what are the applications it can be used for?
Anything you like as long as the project is not too big. The S7-200 is a small PLC which can't be expanded very much.
and how it can be programmed?
As pervaizb already mentioned, you'll need Step 7 - Micro/WIN, but because you're talking 200cn, you'll need a Chinese enabled version.

Regards,