Schneider plc SR2A201BD programming cable

swissi

Hi
Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need rs232/ttl converter? Or schneider cable should be used? Really appreciate your support. Regards

It takes a special cable due to the funky connector on the Zelio end, and it appears that it is obsolete and everyone has figured out what they're worth which is apparently around $150.

SR2CBL01 is the cable part number. At that price, I would at least look for the pinout and the availability of whatever that male end is.

But, the 9 pin end appears to be normal RS232 that should work with a good quality USB to serial adapter.

One of my coworkers had to get one a couple of years ago and as far as I know, he used it with his USB/232 adapter from plccable.com unless he got the USB variety:

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I had tried with an other usb/rs232 converter, settings are 115200, 7, E, 1..... but got error while trying to connect on zeilo soft. Error says plc not reacting.
Am I doing something wrong?
Regards

If you don't have the cable, why would you look for the serial version, is SR2USB01 not the same thing with usb or am I missing something.

There also was a bluetooth version too, SR2BTC01 but that was expensive.

Last edited: