external display for Omron inverter

arturnok

Hello Gentelmans,
I have a Omron JX inverter in a simple aplication. How can I connect external display to be able to see speed of the motor? Inverter has an monitorazing output, but that value I must scale in some way.. Does anyone know if any display can do it? Via PLC is impossible- the model is to simple.
Thanks!

i would suggest talking to your omron rep, possiblythe guy that sold you that drive, and see if there is an external display for that inverter. if not, u may have to upgrade to get that functionality

i would suggest talking to your omron rep, possiblythe guy that sold you that drive, and see if there is an external display for that inverter. if not, u may have to upgrade to get that functionality

Even I would suggest you the same thing. Talking to the representative that sold you the drive would be best, as you can damage it while trying something new.

You can connect the analog output from the drive to the Omron Digital Indicator "K3MA-J-A2". I have used this display for this application many times and you can scale it.

Thanks Gentelmans,
I will talk with representative Omron, anyway will study Eric's and nonuke suggestion which is interested for me even in future.
I will let you know about solution.
Regards!

Last edited: