ProWorx question 984-265 processor

robzilla56

I'm trying to trouble shoot a program for a customer. I was able to get the program off the plc but heres my problem

MAINPLC ---(modbusplus)-->SECONDARY PLC

I got the program off the main plc using tcp/ip. When I did traffic cop it shows all the modules but they were all unavailable with question marks

1) Why are there question marks on the traffic cop for DROP1 PLC (they are communicating fine 6 blinks on the modbus plus).

2) If its set up this way then the secondary has to be a slave correct? Its set to RTU. How does the addressing work in this secondary PLC? Also can I not see a list of all the addresses used in the program and which network they reside on?

I know that was alot but someone with some wisdom about these ancient machines please help me! I can promise you some help with new stuff I'm a unity pro expert :)

Thanks

Robbie