I've noticed that this is not just all PLC questions

showshocka

Which makes it is more of an excellent site! I guess any associated PLC devices or anything as part of a whole process can be considered the same thing though. It's still all working calculations and deciphering logic.:site::geek:

Which makes it is more of an excellent site! I guess any associated PLC devices or anything as part of a whole process can be considered the same thing though. It's still all working calculations and deciphering logic.:site::geek:

A PLC is useless without a machine or process to control. You can't talk :)site:) about one without the other.

that is true, but a huge thanks goes out to you and all the other members here. i feel like my knowledge has quadrupled since i joined :)