Need Automation Direct Program printed

micky

Lifetime Supporting Member
Could someone open these programs and print them out for me? I tried opening them with the demo version of DS5 but it won't let me. I want to know for sure if that is what is keeping me from opening before I upgrade.

I opened the latest file, R72 with Directsoft 5.3.
Print to PDF, or the TXT export? I'll need to download a PDF printer.
Tell me how to upload the printout.

Cool if you can print them to pdf that would get me by for now. I use cutepdf to print to pdf. When you reply to a thread below you'll see an attachment option to attach the pdf to the post.

Thanks for the help.

That was an easy one. Spent more time messing with Bullzip PDF. Didn't work on Win7 Home Premium. CutePDF was a breeze. Just had to uncheck the option to change my Google to Ask.com.
Happy to have a good and free PDF printer. Thanks.