dear all, i need information how to make automation run at last state after power dow

REZAR

dear all, i need information how to make automation run at last state after power down. im using cqm1-cpu11, cx-programer v3.10

You need to use Set and Reset commands from the rungs logic.

Then you need those S/R to be aimed at Battery backed BITs.

After power comes back you will not have sent any reset command to those bits which will be re-activated in there last states.

This is not safe. Be very carefull.

Have them in serie with a bits enabled after a time delay where you can sound an alarm to tell the poor fellows that you thingy is going to re-start by itself.

thanx pierre,
would u give more detail about s/r..? how to use? emergency stop condition? with restart button?
im very beginner!

The battery backed bits that Pierre was refering about are the HR area (or holding bits). An axample of an address would be HR000.00.

U can use these bits as said with the SET and RST functions and the KEEP funtion. These bits also have the ability to retain there last state for the first scan of the program upon power up, therefore you could use

start reset
000.01 000.02 HR000.00
---[ ]------+----[/]----------------( )
|
HR000.00 |
---[ ]------+

OR

start
---[ ]---------------------------|SET |
|HR000.00|
reset
----[ ]--------------------------|RST |
|HR000.00|

OR

start
---[ ]---------------------------|KEEP |
reset | |
000.02 |HR000.00|
----[ ]--------------------------| |

But I will re-emphasize what Pierre, this could put the machine in an unsafe state upon start up, and mabey do as he suggests...

Have them in serie with a bits enabled after a time delay where you can sound an alarm to tell the poor fellows that you thingy is going to re-start by itself

thanx bro! even i cant fully undeztand, i believe 2nd and 3rd option will be good choice for me to make m/c as customer reqs't
thanx again! but if there's other way to make best safety for this logic, i'll need the idea

You could also put in a keyswitch that the operator has to acknowledge before starting up.

I can imagine, that some of the memory bits on the higher functional level should be kept. These that decide general functions such as "the machine should operate", and "the recipy is number XX" etc.
The lower level memory bits should NOT be kept. These that control movements of machine parts.

An intermediary menory bit that could be kept is "the machine is in sequence step no XX". Whit this bit the machine could continue from the step in the sequence where it was stopped.
Another approach would be to move the machine back to a known startup position before initiating a new sequence. In this case it would not be necessarry to keep a memory of the last sequence step.
If the part that is inside the machine would be scrapped because of a power interruption, then I would choose the latter approach.

my m/c is press m/c with cyl and solenoide 5/3 closed center! with area sensor (light curtain), for the emergency trigger.
i believe costumer wish to maximize safety of operator.

How is the safety relay for the light curtain set up ?
If it is self-resetting, then you have a very dangerous situation.

An operator can enter the machine for maintenance, when it is powered down. Because of the light curtain he thinks that he is safe.
But if he is so far into the machine during his work that he doesnt interrupt the light curtain, then the machine can automatically start if the power is reestablished.

Maybe the above example is far-fetched, but you have to consider everything.
I think that there should be some kind of operator acknowledgement before the machine can restart.

You can write in the manual, and put on warning signs on the machine, that the main switch should be turned OFF and padlocked. But still, some operators dont read the manual, or cannot read at all, or are simply too careless.

thanx.....

-those light curtain and e.stop button is not selt reset, ihad think that these relay is reset by switched the "auto-manual"mode selector to manual mode, then these e.stop relay is reset!. but to restart operator need to push the cycle start again. (ofcourse)
-condition of restart without putting actuators into home post is only; none of manual button (inching, etc) is pushed.

is it possible to have such kind of automation without using "HR" relay? (not power down condition)

is it possible to have such kind of automation with power down condition? (using "HR" relay i believe..?!!)

ps. sorry, my english is bad.

See this thread for further information on light curtains and pnematic valves...........especially the bit about a company called Fluidsentry..Monitored Valves

Thread