• Total voters

mohdaaa

first i glad because i see the plc site
this my first message i would like to itroduce my self
mr mohamed ibrahim from sudan
i hope all of u help me to learn plc step by step i know
little about it especially the hardware site so ineed he software site
thanks all

First off I will correct something, the phrase I believe is Assalamu Alaikum with some minor spelling differences used. Peace be upon you also. Wa 'alaikumus salam

We understand that English is not your first language, I would fare far worse if I had to use another language on a day to day basis. What I am saying is take you time when writing here so the exact question you have can be answered.

I take it you are asking where to obtain software to learn with. Until you are ready to purchase a plc dont worry about specific software yet. I suggest you obtain the book from this site as a starter and visit also http://www.thelearningpit.com There are many options to help learn plc's, get the book, watch the posts here and you will learn of other forums, websites etc and how things are done by pros. Once you have learned the basics and been here a little while then you can get answers to specific questions you may have.