Dear all

I need glasses, but not so much. With all the BIG information given, you can start by making a "Null Modem Cable".

We use crimp pins and connectors that support crimp pins. You can get everything you need at Allied or Newark. You can call them and tell them what you want to do and they will help you.

or solder are you asking for the pinouts per chance if so then we need to know which PLC and PG touchscreen make and model

Haaaaaaaaaaai

How can i connected serial cable 9mal wih 9 female

f m
1 1
2 3
3 2
4 5
5 4
6 6
7 8
8 7
9 9

is it correct or not

How can i connected serial cable 9mal wih 9 female

f m
1 1
2 3
3 2
4 5
5 4
6 6
7 8
8 7
9 9

is it correct or not

Yes, generally, flipping 2-3 (Recieve/send) and 7-8 (CTS/RTS)would create a Null Modem and connect two serial devices.

But as Sergei points out, that it's male-female would imply that it's not "standard" (i.e., RS-232) serial.

Nearly all RS-232 serial ports use male ports on the equipment (9-pin or 25-pin)meaning female connectors on the cable, so a 'null-modem' cable is usually female-female.

If you've got a female serial port on the equipment, I would suspect it to be RS-485 or even RS-422, in which case this diagram won't work.

without an answer to our questions on the issue of which make and model you have of components to communicate we cannot answer your question

If the 2 ends of the cable are the same, buy some gender changers off the RS website... They deliver next day! It also depends on what devices the cable is connected to.... Each device may have their own pin connections.