micro 5000

It would help if you told the forum which PLC you have. There is no such thing as a "Micro 5000" ( that I know of).

But to answer your question, yes you can. Just assign an integer or floating point data type to those parameters and write to those registers.

This assumes you are talking about an Allen Bradley PLC.

I apologize, it was a CompactLogix 5000. long day.
the issue was the SCP had no conditions and the hardcoded value was overwriting operators input. I changed the SCP inmax and inmin to TAGS that I could write to. all good now

Thanks

I apologize, it was a CompactLogix 5000. long day.
the issue was the SCP had no conditions and the hardcoded value was overwriting operators input. I changed the SCP inmax and inmin to TAGS that I could write to. all good now

Thanks

You're welcome.