siemens MP 277

reza.meftahi

hello friends .
i have a problem when i want to take a backup from MP 277 (siemens multi panel) .my pc adapter is MPI and i set MP 277 dip switches to MPI mode but i cant connect to MP 277.please help me.

Have you enabled the MPI/DP port for transfer mode on the panel ?
Apart from that, why not use the ethernet port ? To be able to do so, set the IP and enable it for transfer on the panel.

edit:
The Serial PC adapter cannot be connected directly to a panel, since there is no 24V in the MPI/DP port on the panel.
Not sure if there is the same limitation with a USB PC Adapter, I think there is.
Another argument for using the ethernet port.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an damaged MP277-8" Touch panel (6AV6 643-OCB01-1AX1) which I am able to backup (.psb) via ProSave. We are in the...
Replies
Views
I need some clarification about uploading the HMI file from a Siemens MP277 to edit it in WinCC. Although the machine manufacturer is no longer in...
Replies
Views
First off, I am not a Siemens guy. I am trying to help a customer who bought an older machine with Siemens equipment in it. So far I have had no...
Replies
Views
I currently have 4 siemens mp277 10 inch touch screens I deal with. Lately 2 of them have been giving erratic touch screen results. To specify...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom