Tristation 1131 software

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Earlier this week I upgraded my RSlogic 5000 to version 20.1 on my window XP machine. Today I tried to open my Triconex Tristation 1131 ver 4.1 software and got an UE0001 Unexpected application error. Anyone using Tristation 1131 ver 4.1 experience this problem?

On a side note.. I did call Triconex tech support and they wanted me to remove the AB software and reload 1131 software...will give that try on Monday.o_O

It was not the AB software causing the problem. The Tricon file I was trying to use was on my desktop and there was an issue with the DRA account certificate that expired and lock up my desktop. Had to download a fix from out IT folks.

This fixes access denied issue when saving files on encrypted folder (Desktop, My Documents, My Favorites...etc) due to DRA account certificates expiry on 24th June 2012.