No tags in linking

krneki10

I defined several binary tags in Siemens SIMATIC WinCC 7.0+SP3+Upd2 but when I open up Graphics Designer and create an object, there are no tags to assign to it. Here is what I do: I right click on my object -> linking -> tag connection. Then this window opens up and everything is empty under "Places used" and "Find and replace". I can however click on "Replace with" button where I can find my binary tags, but I can't insert any of them.

Please help asap, this is really urgent.

Similar Topics

HI, Need Vijeo Citect Expertise I'm using 140cpu651 60 quantum plc and scanning the twido I/Os through NOE 771 01 in unity pro.I was succeed in...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom