Rs linx fail to recognized device

kevalvakani

HELLO FRIENDS

i m using ML-1400 SERIES A PLC
i am trying to communicate it using serially using channel -2

i am getting the autoconfugration succesfull but getting the following errors which i have attached and also in the RS WHO it is shown as the UN KNOWN DEVICE

THE ERROR RS LINX IS SHOWING IS
STA:00 TYPE:9F TERM:34 PROC: 9F
MY RSLINX VERSION IS V 2.42.00

123.jpg

Last edited:
dear sir

i have gone to that thread but it is showing login for rockwell automation

please provide me the link for the NEW version of RS-LINX

Last edited:
MicroLogix 1400 controllers require RSLinx Classic 2.54 or later, as described in RA Knowledgebase Article ID # 56940 (access level: Everyone).

No earlier versions of RSLinx Classic will work with any MicroLogix 1400 controller, regardless of EDS file installation.

The reason that RSLinx Classic 2.52 gets a "did not recognize device type" is that the MicroLogix 1400's device code value is not programmed into RSLinx Classic 2.52. It can't tell if the controller is a MicroLogix, an SLC-500, a PLC-5, or a ControlLogix.

As described earlier in this thread (and in many others), RSLinx Classic Lite is a free download from Rockwell Automation.