Wallclocktimer & GSV

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've read the some of the post here and I have created a DINT array to read the wallclock timer via the GSV command. I'm trying to read in the minutes and it seems to work until the minutes reach 59, should the min roll over?

What I'm trying to do is use the minutes as a watchdog, I'm passing data via a prosoft modbus card to a foxboro IA system. I was going to look at the minutes in IA to make sure they are changing.

By my recollection, the Minutes value should count from 0 to 59 and roll over.

What does yours do ?

Whoah. You, like, stopped time.

I can't say what's going on there... PM or post the program if you want a quick review.

What controller model and firmware revision ?

Here is the screen shot of the GSV myself and Cornbread have created. It appears to collect the curret time when we build the GSV but does not update. We tried to trigger the GSV off different bits to attempt to make it update and nothing worked.