BSEET Online Programs

Disciple

Lifetime Supporting Member
I would Appreciate All FeedBack Regarding ANY/ALL BSEET Online Programs. The Good & The Bad are Welcomed. I would like to Round Out My Resume with a Bachelor's Degree I can Complete while Being Employed as a Controls Tech 40-60 Hours a Week. I currently Have 47 Units towards my AEET @ the Local Community College I would Like to Transfer. My Company offers Tuition Reimbursement, So it's almost a NoBrainer! I haved Learned RSLogix5/500/5000 over the Last Few Years, & Recently I have been Acquainted with Siemens Step7, so now I'd Like to Finish My Bachelors & See About Applying for A Controls Engineer Position.
Appreciate the Help.
Thank You

Similar Topics

I have been taking classes part time toward a BSEE. I have all of the English classes done a Calculus 1 and 2 done. Some of the engineers at my...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom