PLC project

Ali Sayghe

Hi
actually i am trying to build a project using PLC to controlling the water level in a tank using 3 level sensor and water pump and i dont know where should i start could you please help me

Hi,
Welcome to the forum!
There is nothing wrong with saying this is a student exercise if this is one.
Where you start is a list of the details.
1. Each sensor would be an input.
2. The water pump would be an output.
3. List the exact make and model PLC and software you will be using.
4. If you dont have a PLC and software, go to thelearningpit.com and download the free trial simulator to practice on.
5. Post your attempts to write the program, we will be glad to help with improvements or corrections.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question regarding managing a plc project. I don't program PLCs in as my background but I am an experienced software developer...
Replies
Views
On my laptop I have an old.acd file with important comments in it. The file was modified and downloaded to my AB-1756 long time ago. Later a few...
Replies
Views
Greetings from all the way down here in New Zealand:-) I have a challenge for you all..... I have a need for a PLC to run a Doser pump to pump...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom