KEB F5 inverter over Beckhoff Ethercat

Taco

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I have to control a KEB F5 inverter over Ethercat with a Beckhoff CX PLC. Has anyone some guidelines for me?
I have to start a motor. This motor has to run for a fixed number of increments and stop running, or start running and only stop by a stop command from the PLC. That's all. The direction is always the same.

I know I have to communicate with the KEB through 1 DWord and 1 or 2 Words. I have already loaded the KEB-Ethercat XML file for the inverter.

I hope there's someone out there that can give me an example program.

:confused::confused::confused:

Similar Topics

Morning All, Anyone had any experience with getting a KEB F5 Inverter to work on Profibus. I have an example program that works with Siemens S7...
Replies
Views
VFD is not tripping at higher current , resulting in motor failure . VFD Model : Make - KEB Type - H6- 10H6BBBB-21B0
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a new project using 12 (yes, 12...) KEB servo drives. We haven't ever used this drive yet, so I'm having some challenges to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect to a KEB F5 using Combivis 6 via a USB-KEB cable but it says no device has been found. Anyone knows what could the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on an old bagger that is giving a EUP fault which is undervoltage and intermittent. Electrical power cycles and gets the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom