Blowers

How would i setup a pid loop to control two blowers based on sp? RSL500

With fear and loathing.

The fundamental setup for any feedback loop is fundamentally the same. You need a meaaured variable - probably flow in your case. You feed this to the PID, and the control output goes to your control device - a VFD, outlet damper, inlet throttling valve, whatever.

There are lots of kinds of blowers and lots of control devices. Without more specific info you can't get more specific help.

Similar Topics

So not that I have not been around snow, I lived in southern MI but was not reasonable for the removal, now I am getting to damn old to shovel it...
Replies
Views
Hi; In our corrugator plant where the building is pre-fabricated (140M X 130M) and height starts from 6m to up to 13m max, there are many Exh...
Replies
Views
I think we have an issue on an air conveying table where the downstream blower is "pulling" the upstream blower slightly faster causing an...
Replies
Views
I have a project with blowers to be sequenced to operate in a "round-robin sequential ring" arrangement. A FIFO array will be used to program the...
Replies
Views
We have centrifugal blowers that generate vacuum for our palletizing robots' suction cup grippers. We have expereinced several failures recently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom