X-Ray on Signal

anildannadi

Please if any one know how to get x-ray ON signal from x-ray source to PLC? Plz help me to solve this issue.

Last edited:
Connect the blue, orange, and violet with yellow stripe wires from the framostat to the mengleknocker, and properly program parameters 4122, A327, gF12, and most importantly F399A30.

Connect the blue, orange, and violet with yellow stripe wires from the framostat to the mengleknocker, and properly program parameters 4122, A327, gF12, and most importantly F399A30.
You should also wire the 24V, otherwise it won't work.

You should also wire the 24V, otherwise it won't work.
The last one we did it was a 29.875 VDC. It was about 1.1 gigawatts of power left over after we discharged the nuclear flux capacitors. Be careful my right hand man now has 2 left hands and has a slight glow to him after that little episode.

Please if any one know how to get x-ray ON signal from x-ray source to PLC? Plz help me to solve this issue.
Don't try to get an on signal from the X-ray source. Instead, look at the control circuit for the X-ray power source. The control circuit will be much lower voltage and there may be a ON indicator that you can run two parallel wires from there and to your PLC input module. You may need to add a relay at the X-ray machine to change the voltage to match your PLC inputs.

In all seriousness, based on your question alone and the fact that you didn't bother to list the model or part number of this source nor did you instead refer your question directly to the manufacturer of your X-ray source, you probably should not be handling or servicing it in any fashion. Having worked with my share of them, you need to know what you are doing to operate them safely.

Ultimately, with the source all it is really going to be able to tell you is that it is on and not going into voltage breakdown. You should really be confirmiing your emmision with a detector screen of some sort.

Please if any one know how to get x-ray ON signal from x-ray source to PLC? Plz help me to solve this issue.My X-Ray source is of VJ Technologies make number:IXS160BP500P038. In this he has given an interlock port. I have tried by connecting the COM, NO, NC to 24VDC Relay. But i am not getting any signal.