scada hardware, help me understand

gareth_mint

can someone help me understand the hardware for a scada system.(wonderware im looking at, i am going to talk to them, just want a heads up)

at the start we'll have 20 machines (mixture of rockwell and siemens) all linked on a Ethernet network. I guess a pc of some type is connected on this network, running the wonderware software.
if i want loads of pc's to see information, how would the system work? (web based?)

Similar Topics

dear all, i will perform fat test on Master logic 200R PLC and scada system hardware,can anyone help me to do this procedures in correct...
Replies
Views
Hello All, This is my first post here so please be gentle with me!! I have a step 7 414-2 with quite a few remote io including rack mounted...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom