Display step 7 hardware on Scada

Blue Fox

Hello All,

This is my first post here so please be gentle with me!! I have a step 7 414-2 with quite a few remote io including rack mounted, ET200's, inverters etc, this is all controlled by scada running wincc v6.2. To assist the shift workers (particularly during the night) who arent completely plc literate although would be able to change a module and basic things like that I would like to show a hardware profile on a scada page so if we get a problem with any card or et200 etc it will show them on the scada which unit has failed so they are able to replace it without having to go online to the plc to investigate - basically i would like the online hardware profile shown on Simatic Manager on scada. Is this possible? If so any advice would be greatly appreciated. If I am unable to show a current status could I show a missing node number or something similar if one dropped out as an alarm or message?

Any help much appreciated and thanks for reading.