Step 7: BLD Program Display Instruction - BLD130

STL???

Hi Gents,
I'm currently looking over a program from a recent arrival on site. The program language used throughout is stl and it is riddled in BLD130 instructions none of these networks convert to LAD/FBD and the BLD130 are used as Jump destinations amongst other things.

i.e

A #Something
JCN End
BLD 130
L 0
T LW 0
T LW 2
End: BLD 130

Whats all that about? is there a definative list of what the BLD numbers mean (0-255)

I remember a thread a while ago which used certain BLD to hide code.

Hi!
The BLD commands are only info to the Step5 program to insert empty lines, network shifts and so on. It is wise to omit those commands when you convert to S7.

Here's a cutout from the operations list:

Display Construction Operations
BLD 0 - 255 Display construction statement/NOP for the
programmable controller
BLD 130 Display construction operation for the programmer:
generate blank line by carriage return
BLD 131 Display construction operation for the programmer:
switch over to statement list (STL)
BLD 132 Display construction operation for the programmer:
switch over to control system flowchart CSF)
BLD 133 Display construction operation for the programmer:
switch over to ladder diagram (LAD)
BLD 255 Display construction operation for the programmer:
terminate segment

Kalle