SFC IN STUDIO 5000 name current Step

edgardany2k

HI!
HOW COULD I OBTAIN THE NAMES OF THE STEPS OF A ROUTINE IN SFC LANGUAGE IN STUDIO5000? Or is there a system variable that gives me those names, I was searching ALL THE FUNCTION OF GSV but I can't find anything about it.
And I don't want to change a variable for each step in an action, it is very inefficient for me, but if there is no other way I will have to do it

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GREETINGS

Similar Topics

Tonight I'm contemplating using a technique I saw the other day while troubleshooting an installation of a legacy machine for a customer of mine...
Replies
Views
All, I was hoping someone could help me with the SFR instruction inside of the AB RSLogix/Studio 5000 software. Maybe I'm using this instruction...
Replies
Views
Hey. If you haven't already read me, first time I'm building a full project on Rockwell PLC. I started building the sequences last week and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm building my first Grafcet using Logix, but I started from another project. From what we usually do with other PLC's, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom